- Attendance is by appointment only, please phone 021-4894267
- If you are over 60 or have any underlying medical condition please inform staff as it may affect the scheduling of your appointment or defer your appointment at this time
- Attend alone at your specified appointment time unless a parent/carer is required
- Leave personal belongings in the car and wait to be called.
- Wear your own glasses/sunglasses and a mask where possible
- Only attend if you are free of symptoms of Covid-19 i.e.fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory symptoms and you have not been in contact with any suspected/confirmed case in the last 14 days. If in doubt phone us first or seek advice from your GP
- Please maintain social distancing where possible on the premises
- We will take your temperature on arrival
- We would ask that you follow hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene signage on the premises. Hand sanitiser, tissues and bins are provided
- Avoid touching surfaces as much as possible on the premises and no mobile phone usage
- Bring an up to date list of your medications and inform the dentist of any changes to your medical history
- Please pay by card and where possible use contactless payment
- Although we enjoy chatting with you under normal circumstances, we would ask that you do not delay in the surgery or at reception, to minimise contact times with staff
- IMPORTANT: We request that you would inform us if you develop any symptoms of Covid-19 within 14 days of your appointment.
Our new protocols and the changes we have made in the surgery are to protect our staff and patients and we do appreciate your co-operation. However we should bear in mind that it is not possible to entirely eliminate the risks of Covid-19 transmission.
We look forward to seeing you for your appointment.